Floodings in Sunny Bank, Gaspésie
Class action description
Class action against the Ministry of Transports because of it’s negligence to construct or maintain an adequate road, causing major flooding in Sunny Bank, as on December 15, 2010.
The owners of movables or immovables situated in Sunny Bank, Gaspesie and all persons residing in Sunny Bank, on December 15th, 2010.
If you think you are part of this group, we invite you to submit your information and comments in order for us to generate a directory of members. We are inviting you to visit our website on a regular basis in order to be updated on the current case.
- December 2013 : Motion for authorization to institute a class action.
- May 2014: Amendments to the Motion for authorization.
- March 2015: Judgment authorizing the class action.
- May 2015: Notice to members.
- June 2015: Motion to institute a class action.
- July 2017: Motion for permission to amend the motion to institute a class action
- November 2017: Judgment authorizing the amendment to the motion to institute a class action