Me Sauvé is a Partner at Sylvestre Painchaud et associés since January 2010. Since her arrival at the law firm in 2005, Me Sauvé has acquired a noteworthy experience in cooperative law and in class action suits. Also, she is in charge of many class action suits in favour of consumers or citizens.
Me Sauvé was a speaker:
- In October 2020, on class actions, at the National Class Action Seminar
- In March 2017, on class actions, at the National Class Action Seminar;
- In March and May 2015, on housing cooperatives, for a Technical Resources Group;
- In October 2014, on class actions and P.R.D., at the annual national conference of the ADR Institue of Canada;
- In March 2014, on class actions, at the National Class Action Seminar ;
- In March 2007, on housing cooperatives, at the annual convention of the Fédération des Coopératives d’Habitation Montérégiennes (FÉCHAM).
Me Sauvé is also the author of an article published in Développements récents au Québec, au Canada et aux États-Unis 2014 – Colloque national sur les recours collectifs, vol. 380.
Me Sauvé also practice general civil law. She can therefore advise you judiciously in this matter.
Year of admission to the Bar:2004
Graduate of University of Sherbrooke
Accredited civil mediator