Class Action Concerning the Drug Fosamax for Atypical Fractures and Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
Class action description
Class action against Merck Frost because of the risks associated with taking the drug and for having failed in its duty to provide information to consumers.
The consumers of the drug FOSAMAX and their families for the damages incurred.
If you think you are part of this group, we invite you to submit your information and comments in order for us to generate a directory of members.
We are inviting you to visit our website on a regular basis in order to be updated on the current case.
Note: If you would like to be represented for your claim, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (514) 937-2881 ext. 238.
If you would like to represent yourself, please contact the claim Administrator at:
1 (866) 432-5534 or email@example.com.
- December 5th, 2013: Motion for authorization to institute a class action;
- April 2015: Settlement Agreement;
- October 22th, 2015: Judgment authorizing the class action for Settlement and approval of Notices;
- May 2016: Publication of the Notices to members;
- June 30th, 2016: Hearing for approval of the Settlement;
- October 5th, 2016: Judgment approving the Settlement.
- March 18th, 2017: Beginning of claim period.
- July 17th, 2017: End of claim period.